Support Services Officer (Full Time) - Brisbane
About the Opportunity
As a Support Services Officer you will be responsible for a variety of duties including customer service, answering phones, and coordinating bookings and results for pre-employment medicals and assessments.
You will be accountable for:-
- Assisting with a wide variety of phone queries; you may be helping a new client enter a referral or providing an update to a candidate about the status of their medical appointment
- Liaising with stakeholders and clients via our online chat portal; you may be helping a puzzled applicant understand their medical results or providing information about the services we offer to a potential customer
- Scheduling pre-employment assessments
- Collating results from pre-employment assessments and liaising with KINNECT’s medical team to provide recommendations relating to fitness for work
- Attending to high volume inbound calls from a wide range of clients in an efficient and professional manner
- Consulting applicants and clients on appropriate next steps following the result of medicals
- Providing detailed and prompt communication to KINNECT’s clients every step of the way.
As a well presented, well-spoken professional with experience (not essential) in a customer facing administrative role, some of your other talents and attributes include:
- An excellent work ethic with a passion for exceptional customer service and after care
- An ability to work well under pressure and multitask to manage competing priorities
- Tech savvy and working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Being a consistent high performer who is well organised and takes pride in their work
- Flexibility to be able to provide coverage across all Australian Time Zones (i.e. shifts commencing from 7am, or shifts finishing at 7pm).
Join Our Team
When you work for KINNECT, you work with a group of likeminded people who enjoy a variety of challenges each day. As a valued employee, we offer you unrivalled workplace benefits, an industry leading culture and a diverse client base. Some of our benefits include:
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- A flexible working environment
- Performance based incentives
- Sophisticated systems and technology to make your job simpler.
How to Apply
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on the “Apply Now” button. Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal to be considered.
Closing Date: Applications to be submitted no later than 25th October.
This position is being sourced directly by Kinnect. We respectfully request no agency approaches.